The reports can be downloaded only if you have read and accepted below terms by clicking the 'I accept' option.
I accept and agree for and on behalf of myself and the entity I represent (each a 'recipient') that:
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (“PwC”) accepts no liability (including liability for negligence) to each recipient in relation to PwC’s reports. The reports are provided to each recipient for information purposes only. If a recipient relies on PwC’s reports, it does so entirely at its own risk;
- No recipient will bring a claim against PwC which relates to the access to the reports by a recipient;
- Neither PwC’s reports, nor information obtained from it, may be made available to anyone else without PwC’s prior written consent, except where required by law or regulation;
- PwC’s reports were prepared with Barry Callebaut Sourcing AG and the Cocoa Horizons Foundation's interests in mind. The procedures were performed to assist the Cocoa Horizons Foundation’s trustees and Barry Callebaut’s directors in demonstrating their performance of the Cocoa Horizons program according to the Cocoa Horizons methodology.
- PwC’s reports are not a substitute for any enquiries that a recipient should make. The information contained within the reports is from the indicated season and thus is based on historical information. Any projection of such information to future periods is subject to the risk that changes may occur after the reports are issued. For these reasons, such projection of information to future periods would be inappropriate;
- PwC will be entitled to the benefit of and to enforce these terms; and
- These terms and any dispute arising from them, whether contractual or non-contractual, are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.